Summer school is an excellent way of giving students a fine place to go during the long summer vacation while assuring parents that their kids are in good hands. At Asian American Coalition For Education, our two-month-long summer camp not only improves students’ basic skills in English reading, writing, and math but also prepares them well for their classes in the upcoming school year.
Students experience a well-rounded day with participation in music, painting, and body coordination classes.
The schedule is 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Summer School Program Features
- Free breakfast and lunch provided by the NYC Department of Education
- Class sizes are small
- Chinese teachers are bilingual
- English and math teachers are experienced public school teachers
- After-hour care is provided
- School bus service is available for an additional fee
- The school has all necessary licenses and safety and sanitation rules are strictly observed
- Talent classes (music, dance, painting, Kung Fu, chess) are taught by renown experts from China and around the world
- Classrooms are large and bright, allowing for flexible use of the space
Enrollment begins every year on February 1. Discounts are offered for early enrollment.
Learn more about our Summer School here.
Enroll your child to our summer school program today! If you have other inquiries, get in touch with us at 718-229-1368 / 718-570-2202 / 718-229-4518 for assistance.