Asian American Coalition For Education aims to provide students with a full array of academic programs and services designed to improve school performance and help them assimilate into the mainstream educational system. Our structured, rigorous classroom programs are combined with a broad range of complimentary services and activities. We help students adapt to and master international studies in Bayside, New York.
With the help of a dedicated faculty, we offer innovative and comprehensive programs for our students, including:
Summer camp is an excellent way of giving students a fine place to go during the long summer vacation. Learn more.
This program is geared toward students who grew up in the U.S. and toward adopted children as young as 4 years old.Learn more.
Students receive assistance completing their homework and learn to develop good study habits. Learn more.
The goal of our Child Care Program is to nurture the young and to attain all-round development in the domain of intellect, physique, and social skills. Learn more.
International Study Programs
How our Homestay Program works is by arranging for international students to live with local families during their studies, and they’ll get to experience life in the U.S., and in New York. We assist the students and families and we nurture them from elementary school through high school and we help them with their college application. Learn more.
Early Preschool (2-Year-Olds):
Our Early Preschool program help 2-year-olds develop a range of skills that make them ready to learn when they start preschool, such as:
- Social skills: the ability to empathize and interact successfully with their peer group, and also relate easily to adults.
- Language skills: the ability to have adequate language skills to benefit from experiences facilitating their cognitive, educational, and social development.
- Executive function skills: the ability to hold and manipulate information in the brain, plan and regulate one’s behavior, problem-solve, and be creative.
- Emotional self-regulation skills: the ability to adapt behaviors depending on the situation, to control impulses, and to shift attention.
- Self-regulation in learning skills: the ability to postpone immediate satisfaction to attain long-term goals, sustain attention, be persistent, and remain concentrated.
The development of language, math, and science is emphasized through whole-group work and encouraged during center time.
We foster your 3-year-old’s creativity in an environment that encourages curiosity and exploration. With our carefully designed curriculum, our teachers guide your child using technology, dramatic play, outdoor activities, and more to make learning a fun and fruitful experience.
Our Pre-kindergarten program is designed to boost school readiness by teaching letters and words, math concepts, and valuable social skills. With our small-group instruction, independent play in an organized atmosphere, and whole-group activities, children will have all the right skills to hop, skip, and jump into kindergarten.
- Children will participate in the following activities daily
- whole-group instruction twice a day
- small-group activities that provide skill-based learning in math and literacy
- child-directed play in learning centers
- skill-building activities for additional practice and development in core skill areas
- fine arts strand that showcases master artists and their mediums
- Focused learning areas for Prekindergarteners
- Communicating with Others – We teach children to improve important language skills.
- Building Brain Power – We prepare children to reason and analyze.
- Making New Friends – We provide opportunities for children to practice social and emotional skills.
- Nurturing Creativity – We encourage children to think and create.
- Growing a Healthy Body – We coach children to strengthen their physical abilities.
After-school Program (K-12):
Our after-school tutoring programs are designed for students who seek academic excellence. Tutoring is offered in various subjects. This program takes place from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Our teachers are here and ready to:
- Keep children engaged with their school learning platform
- Assist students with completing their daily school assignments
- Share challenging weekly STEM projects
- Further social-emotional development with character-developing activities
- Connect students with their school and teachers, as needed
Talk To Us
Enroll your child to AACE and allow them to experience the quality educational programs that we provide. For more information about our programs, you may give us a call at 718-229-1368 / 718-380-3683 / 718-229-4518. Our dedicated staff members will be happy to assist you with your needs.