After years of staying at home, toddlers will arrive at a point wherein they have to leave for school. This is something that they must go through. Quality education is essential, especially for children. Some students even enroll in after school programs in Bayside, New York, to help maximize their learning.
Before sending out their toddler for school, parents must keep in mind that this is a huge change for their little ones. The transition itself could already be daunting for children. First and foremost, the change of environment is enough to leave them terrified. The good news is they could find safety and security in a Chinese school in Bayside, New York, a conducive place for holistic development.
Are you looking to enroll your toddler soon? Help your little one be well-prepared by taking note of these guidelines:
- Role-play school routines during your little one’s period of homestay.
- Visit the school together with your child before the first day of classes.
- Encourage your child to make friends.
- Share your past school experiences with your child.
- Get involved in their education as much as possible.
Show some support to your little one in every way that you can! This gives them an instant confidence booster.
Asian American Coalition For Education offers various school programs and a summer camp in Bayside, New York. Let’s work together for your child’s optimum development!